Friday, March 7, 2014

Forward Hoe!

Oh how I need to do more here. I want to do more here. I know I've lost many followers by moving from the journal, and I need to do the work to get others in here. But work is something I have plenty of in my daily life. Who doesn't. (oh how I wish there was a whimsical font that could set the mood for my jokes. Haha many don't get my jokes. I am known for my one hit wonders.)

Weekly link ups don't seem to be doing it so obviously I need to actually do some writing about something. Hopefully our life. My good intentions want me to work on this space tonight, but my logical mind, and desire to start my new book (the sequel to Peculiar Children), will probably have me procrastinating again.

(I wonder if those blog organizers I keep seeing on Pinterest really work, hmm?)




We're still homeschooling. Like many others, after the holidays we hit a bit of a rut. But I found a site that is working well for the girls, and I feel a bit more confident their going to stay on track with it. And we've started preschool for all the littles. Finding a groove, a rhythm. But staying in the week, as I know with the change of seasons will bring a change in us, our routine.

Movement, forward momentum. That's been our year so far.

The newest vehicle we've ever owned. Love having something reliable!

A business dream coming to a real start, moving towards a grand opening by summer.

An acceptance of living where we are, finding ways to make it better, and having hopes that these feelings are right. Faith. Hope.

A another step forward, albeit a scary one to think about. But to qualm the fears just a quick realiaztion that things change, we are not make of marble, and we can change our direction at any time. With the trials we endured in the last 3 years, there's very little we haven't already faced. But there will be more, because we are living life!

So even though today I'm feeling a little burnout with the week, I know it's just today. And life is good.

SNOW! Like the most I've expereinced here in the last 3 winters, is still on the ground, but melting. But still such a good thing to have had.

Surprises are everywhere this year!






No comments:

Post a Comment